VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT FOR PROJECT COORDINATOR
Abhiyan Nepal is a non-political, secular, and non-profit making organisation established in 2008 with its head office in Rautahat district of Nepal. The organisation engaged in community development and humanitarian assistance sectors with the thematic area of WASH, Health, and Education promotion in the Terai region of Nepal. It works for the poor, vulnerable, marginalised, socially excluded communities, and institutions (Including children, women, youth, school, and health centre also) with support of different funding agencies for meet encourage social and economic development and uphold the well-being and human rights of them.
Abhiyan Nepal is implementing “Strengthening Maternal Neonatal Health Services in Partnership with the Local Government in Rautahat” programme in Dewahi Gonahi, Katahariya, Gujara, Paroha, Rajpur, Yamunamai, Chandrapur, Brindaban, and Phatuwa Bijaypur of Rautahat district of Madhesh province. So, the organisation invites applications from qualified and competent Nepalese candidates for the following position.
Notice #: RT/VN#004/2023 (Re-Vacant)
Position: Project Coordinator
Required Number: 1 (One)
- Master’s degree in Public Health with two years of previous experience in related field or Bachelor’s degree in Public Health with five years of previous experience in related field
Purpose of the position
- Project Coordinator leads overall management of OHW supported MNH project in the district under the guidance of the Executive Director/ Chairperson and in coordination with the District Coordinator – OHW.
- This position is responsible for providing overall programmatic, financial, and management support in planning, implementing, and monitoring of activities of his/ her district.
Detail TOR of the position: Job Description of Project Coordinator
Note: This position has been re-vacant. Its first notification was published on September 17, 2023, in Notice #: RT/VN#004/2023. Candidates who have already applied for this position do not need to do so again.
How to apply: Interested applicants are requested to submit via hard copy or email their
- Application indicating the position applied with Vacancy number,
- Job Application Form which is available in the below link
- Updated CV with minimum of two references,
- Copy of academic qualification certificate
- Copy of Nepali citizenship
- Copy of Pan card and
- Work experience letter
to the following address
Human Resource Department,
Abhiyan Nepal, Rautahat
Gaur-05, Behind of Om Shanti Bhawan
Madhesh Province, Nepal
Phone Number: 055-521576
email to email@example.com
Deadline for Application Submission: 01 Nov 2023 no later than 17:00 hours of Nepali time zone
Valuing workforce diversity, Abhiyan Nepal strongly encourages women and people from ethnic minorities to apply for this position.
The above-mentioned required documents are mandatory for the vacancy applied for. Without the submission of the required documents, the organisation will not be forced to consider further recruitment processes.
Telephone enquiries will not be entertained. Only short-listed candidates will be called for further process.
Preference will be given to local applicants for the position of Field Officer
Must have proven work experience in relevant sector for all positions.
Note: All right is reserved into recruitment committee for accept or reject the vacancy.