VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT FOR FIELD OFFICER (NON-CLINICAL)
Abhiyan Nepal is a non-political, secular, and non-profit making organisation established in 2008 with its head office in Rautahat district of Nepal. The organisation engaged in community development and humanitarian assistance sectors with the thematic area of WASH, Health, and Education promotion in the Terai region of Nepal. It works for the poor, vulnerable, marginalised, socially excluded communities, and institutions (Including children, women, youth, school, and health centre also) with support of different funding agencies for meet encourage social and economic development and uphold the well-being and human rights of them.
Abhiyan Nepal is implementing “Strengthening Maternal Neonatal Health Services in Partnership with the Local Government in Rautahat” programme in Dewahi Gonahi, Katahariya, Gujara, Paroha, Rajpur, Yamunamai, Chandrapur, Brindaban, and Phatuwa Bijaypur of Rautahat district of Madhesh province. So, the organisation invites applications from qualified and competent Nepalese candidates for the following position.
Notice #: RT/VN#005/2023
Position: Field Officer [Non-Clinical]
Required Number: 01 (One)
- Bachelor’s in Public Health (BPH) and Preferred experience in the maternal, neonatal and child health fields.
Purpose of the position
- The Field Officer will be responsible to provide technical support to MNH service providers at the facility level and relevant stakeholders in MNH program planning, conducting community awareness-raising activities focusing on MNH status assessment, planning and monitoring at the facility and community level.
Detail TOR of the position: Job Description of Field Officer_Non-Clinical
How to apply: Interested applicants are requested to submit via hard copy or email their
- Application indicating the position applied with Vacancy number,
- Job Application Form which is available in the below link
- Updated CV with minimum of two references,
- Copy of academic qualification certificate
- Copy of Nepali citizenship
- Copy of Pan card and
- Work experience letter
to the following address
Human Resource Department,
Abhiyan Nepal, Rautahat
Gaur-05, Behind of Om Shanti Bhawan
Madhesh Province, Nepal
Phone Number: 055-521576
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for Application Submission: 01 Nov 2023 no later than 17:00 hours of Nepali time zone